THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS RELEVANT IN RELATION TO OUR OPERATIONS IN NSW AFTER 11 OCTOBER 2021, AND AMENDS OUR STANDARD TERMS TO INCORPORATE THESE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
We have implemented a Covid Safe Plan for the health and safety of all our guests and staff. The Plan includes contactless check in, use of QR codes, mask requirements and restrictions on the use of some amenities and facilities, in compliance with NSW Public Health Orders (PHO). As PHO’s can be amended on short notice, you must periodically review the NSW Health webpage and our website for relevant alerts before your holiday commences.
- The current NSW Public Health Order includes travel restrictions which prohibit unvaccinated persons from travelling between regions for the purposes of recreation or a holiday.
- It is anticipated that travel restrictions for unvaccinated persons will lift on 1 December 2021.
- The company’s policy during this intervening period is to only make these facilities available to double vaccinated persons.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not eligible for vaccines, so are not restricted from accessing any facilities or amenities which are otherwise open provided that any supervising adult is double vaccinated and in attendance at all times.
- All guests are required to check in using QR codes in accordance with our Covid Safety Plan. All guests are required to comply with localised signage, which may include additional check in for particular facilities or amenities.
- It may be necessary from time to time for staff to verify the vaccination status of guests using facilities and amenities of the park. Guests may be required to show your vaccine certificate or provide a declaration as to your status, in order to ensure compliance with the PHO.
- All guests must wear masks in indoor common areas, except when eating or drinking, must maintain social distancing and continue to use good hand hygiene.
- Shared ablutions and facilities are frequently cleaned and sanitised during the course of the day, pursuant to our Covid Safety Plan.
- Payment will be facilitated by Auto Balance Collect or pre-paid. The balance of any money due for your stay will be taken automatically from your account on the morning of your arrival.