Updated 11 October 2021
We’re open to tourists again!
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS RELEVANT IN RELATION TO OUR OPERATIONS IN NSW AFTER 11 OCTOBER 2021, AND AMENDS OUR STANDARD TERMS TO INCORPORATE THESE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS
We have implemented a Covid Safe Plan for the health and safety of all our guests and staff. The Plan includes contactless check in, use of QR codes, mask requirements and restrictions on the use of some amenities and facilities, in compliance with NSW Public Health Orders (PHO). As PHO’s can be amended on short notice, you must periodically review the NSW Health webpage and our website for relevant alerts before your holiday commences.
- The current NSW Public Health Order includes travel restrictions which prohibit unvaccinated persons from travelling between regions for the purposes of recreation or a holiday.
- It is anticipated that travel restrictions for unvaccinated persons will lift on 1 December 2021.
- The company’s policy during this intervening period is to only make these facilities available to double vaccinated persons.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not eligible for vaccines, so are not restricted from accessing any facilities or amenities which are otherwise open provided that any supervising adult is double vaccinated and in attendance at all times.
- All guests are required to check in using QR codes in accordance with our Covid Safety Plan. All guests are required to comply with localised signage, which may include additional check in for particular facilities or amenities.
- It may be necessary from time to time for staff to verify the vaccination status of guests using facilities and amenities of the park. Guests may be required to show your vaccine certificate or provide a declaration as to your status, in order to ensure compliance with the PHO.
- All guests must wear masks in indoor common areas, except when eating or drinking, must maintain social distancing and continue to use good hand hygiene.
- Shared ablutions and facilities are frequently cleaned and sanitised during the course of the day, pursuant to our Covid Safety Plan.
- Payment will be facilitated by Auto Balance Collect or pre-paid. The balance of any money due for your stay will be taken automatically from your account on the morning of your arrival.
Bookings and Enquiries
For bookings and availability, please contact our team or make a booking enquiry via our website and one of our friendly staff will get back to you. Don’t delay… the community and local businesses here in Thredbo are looking forward to seeing you too. We’ve missed you!
Protecting the health and safety of our guests during COVID-19
Updated 29th May 2020
For House of Ullr COVID-19 updates, please refer to this page.
To ensure we’re COVID-safe we’ve made the following changes:
Public Areas – In our public spaces and high-traffic areas we are going above and beyond our normal protocols by cleaning surfaces with increased frequency. Social distancing rules are in place and we’re following all relevant Government and Health Department regulations.
Guest Rooms – We have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. For your convenience, disinfecting wipes are available in each room for your personal use.
Restaurant & Bar – Due to COVID-19, we’re adhering to the 4 metre rule by limiting seating numbers and working to a safe dining plan that is updated every day. Due to limited inhouse seating rules, restaurant bookings are now essential. We recommend you call the restaurant direct on (02) 6457 6210 or complete the online enquiry form on our website.
* We’re sure you understand that, due to State Government restrictions, some communal areas in and around the Thredbo area may not be open or access limited when you arrive. These rules are in place to protect the health of guests and workers. These rules are likely to change and will be adapted accordingly.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies and procedures during this time, contact us on (02) 6457 6210 for more information.