All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood, and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms & Conditions and House Rules. On check-in, you may also be required to verify your identity with photographic identification. Should you choose not to proceed with this reservation, you are required to advise us within 24hrs of making your booking for a refund of all monies paid.
- Premises are let for short term/ holiday purposes only for the agreed period and at the agreed nightly or weekly rate subject to subsequent change as agreed by the parties.
- The premises is available from 3.00pm and generally NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated at 10.00am SHARP on the day of departure. The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to clean the premises. Please consider your fellow incoming/outgoing holiday occupants. We may consider requests for early arrival or late checkout if available. (ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES WILL VARY PER PROPERTY)
- Pets are not allowed, and all accommodation options are smoke free only. Evidence of smoking or pets will give rise to a cleaning fee of $200 charged against your credit card or payable in cash at our option. (PETS ARE PERMITTED AT SOME OF OUR PROPERTIES, PLEASE CONTACT PARKS DIRECTLY FOR CONFIRMATION OF THIS POLICY)
- The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Persons found occupying the premises over and above the number on the booking may give rise to an additional fee or early termination for breach.
- All damage, breakages, or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the reception and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found. Damage not paid for will be charged to your card without notice.
- Pre-Authorisation/Security Deposit (Bond) for accommodation: A valid Visa or MasterCard is required on check-in. A pre-authorised payment may be taken from your card and held as a security deposit for damages, excessive cleaning or extra charges. The pre-authorisation/security bond varies depending on accommodation type booked. Bonds may apply on hired items. All security deposits will be refundable upon check-out after an inspection has been carried out, less any additional charges. Depending on your bank and processing times, it may take a few days for the security deposit to return to your card.
- All accommodation is for short term/ holiday purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. We reserve the right to terminate your occupancy immediately if you cause damage, a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
- Unless stated within the property description, all premises (other than camping and caravan sites) are self-contained and generally includes linen for the main bedroom, some accommodation options do not include linen. Additional linen is available for hire.
- No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $15.00 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be returned by post.
- With telephone or postal bookings, any printed, written, or verbal description of the premises by the agent or an employee is made in good faith. No responsibility for discrepancies will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive websites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of any accommodation keys. Guests requiring a key from the park manager after office hours will be charged a service fee of $55.00.
- Please note that parking is not available at the premises. Please use the free overnight car park at the entrance of Thredbo Village. Pick up and set down at the property is permitted for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- No refunds or credits apply for early departures.
- Management wishes to warn guests and other persons who engage in recreational activity, with the holiday park, that the pursuit of such activities may result in harm or personal injury. All persons who engage in a recreational activity do so at their own risk.
- Guests agree to abide by any House Rules posted in any cabin, camp kitchen or recreational area and must supervise and ensure their children comply with such rules.
- Any payments made by card may be subject to a 1% credit card surcharge.
- No skis, snowboards or mountain bikes are to be taken to lodge rooms. No ski or snow boots are to be worn up or down the stairs.
- It is an offence to tamper with or handle any of the fire extinguishers or equipment within the lodge. Anyone found liable of such an offence, will be held responsible to pay for the repair or damage of same. If a fire alarm is set off due to smoking or misdemeanour, then the person responsible for setting off the alarm will be liable to pay for the Fire Brigade call out fee, and any other fee involved to rectify same.
“Book your Hampshire Holiday with confidence!”
We guarantee your choice of a refund or change of your holiday booking, where:
* a Government mandated travel restriction prevent you staying with us
* a Government mandated self-isolation of any of your party is required immediately prior to your stay
* Cancellation: must be provided in writing and emailed to (specific park). If self-isolating because you are symptomatic, a copy of the notification received from Health Authorities or Private Pathology, confirming your personal details, the relevant reference number and date of the test result, must be provided.
* Current policy valid until 31 December 2022
* Valid for existing and future reservations from 01 September 2021
If you cancel your reservation with us, cancellation fees are payable as follows:
Cancellations must be provided in writing and emailed to the specific park.
High & Peak Seasons: Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff. Cancellations 31 days or more before arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking tariff.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff. Cancellations 15 days or more before arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total booking tariff.
Special: Cancellations within 7 days of the arrival date incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff. Cancellations 8 days or more before arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of the total booking tariff, being the minimum deposit paid.
Group/Events: Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff. Cancellations 15 days or more before arrival incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of the total booking tariff, being the minimum deposit paid.
Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and 3rd Party Websites: Refer to your original booking provider
High & Peak Seasons: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking tariff is required to confirm the reservation and the balance payable 30 days, prior to the arrival date.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total tariff is required to confirm the reservation and the balance payable 14 days, prior to the arrival date.
Special: A deposit of 100% of the total booking tariff is required to confirm the reservation.
Group/Event: A non-refundable deposit equivalent to the first night’s accommodation is required to confirm the reservation and a complete rooming list with the balance payable 14 days, prior to the arrival date.